Skip to content
- EIT Raw Materials: Dr. O’Donoghue has previously worked for the EIT Raw Materials in the North Colocation Centre, Lulea, Sweden, on business development. eitrawmaterials.eu
- BRAVO: Dr. O’Donoghue coordinates BRAVO – an European Innovation Partnership (EIP) on valourising residues from the alumina and aluminium sectors across the EU www.BRAVOeip.eu
- WEEE 2020: Dr. O’Donoghue and the Raw Materials Research group at UL are members of the European Innovation Partnership (EIP) called WEEE2020 focused on valourising wastes and coordinated by the Pan European Compliance Scheme the WEEE Forum.
- ReVolv Project: Dr. O’Donoghue coordinates the EU project ReVolv through the spin out company from the University of Limerick, Votechnik Ltd. (www.Votechnik.com). The Company and the Project focus on large scale automation of LCD recycling. Please see www.ReVolvproject.eu
- Raw Materials Ireland – Sister project at UL